Effective Date: May 1, 2023
Alte Steinhauserstrasse 1, 6330 Cham,
Tel: +44 (0) 207 692 8288
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We may collect various types of personal information from users, including but not limited to:
Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number, and physical address)
Login credentials and authentication data
Billing and payment details
IP addresses and device information
Website usage and analytics data
Communication and correspondence records
Any other information voluntarily provided by users
Purpose and Legal Basis for Data Processing:
3. We collect and process your personal information for the following purposes, based on the corresponding legal basis:
Performance of a Contract: To fulfill our contractual obligations, provide services, process transactions, and respond to user inquiries.
Legitimate Interests: To improve our Website, personalize user experiences, develop and enhance our services, conduct research and analysis, and protect our legal rights.
Consent: With your explicit consent, we may send promotional materials, newsletters, and marketing communications.
Data Processing and Storage:
4. We process and store your personal information securely, applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Third-Party Service Providers:
6. We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist in operating the Website, providing services, or conducting business activities on our behalf. These service providers are bound by contractual agreements and obliged to handle your personal information securely and only for the purposes specified by us.
Data Sharing and Disclosure:
7. We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
Compliance with Legal Obligations: To comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests.
Protection of Rights: To protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
Business Transfers: In connection with any merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of assets, we may transfer your personal information to the acquiring entity.
International Data Transfers:
8. We may transfer and store your personal information outside of your country of residence, including to countries that may not provide the same level of data protection as your jurisdiction. In such cases, we ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
9. Subject to applicable laws, you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you and receive a copy of such data.
Right to Rectify: You can request the correction or updating of inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
Right to Erasure: You may request the deletion of your personal information under certain circumstances.
Right to Restrict Processing: You can request the restriction of processing your personal information in specific situations.
Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain cases, including for direct marketing purposes.
Right to Data Portability: You can request the transfer of your personal information to another party in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
To exercise your rights or make any related inquiries, please contact us using the contact details provided in this Policy.
10. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal information and protect it against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission or storage over the Internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
11. Our Website is not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately.
Changes to this Policy:
12. We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. Any updates will be effective when we post the revised Policy on our Website. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how we collect, use, and protect your personal information.
13. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at the following:
Alte Steinhauserstrasse 1, 6330 Cham,
We will endeavour to respond to your inquiries in a timely manner.